Postponed for Public Safety: Queen of the Night Masquerade
Time & Location
About The Event
EXPLORE B-MORE’s Queen of the Night Masquerade will benefit AZIZA/PE&CE, a local organization dedicated to addressing the development of the social, cultural, emotional, life, and critical-thinking skills for children and young adults aged from 14-24. The event will feature a very special SURPRISE performance from some of Baltimore’s most celebrated talents! You will not want to miss this. The Queen from Medieval Times may even grace us with her presence!
We're providing a Chef-Attended Sauté Station Serving Tortellini, Cavatappi, and Orecchiette with your choice of Spinach and Marinara, Cremini Mushrooms with Vodka Sauce and Pancetta, or Peas and Carbonara Sauce. Pasta will be served with Garlic Bread and Grissini Breadsticks.
The festivities will take place in the Calvert Ballroom at the Lord Baltimore Hotel at 20 W Baltimore Street from 8 PM to 12 AM, and in joining us you can sip on the masquerade’s signature drink The Cleopatra while competing in the following games:
- The Grand Prize: Yaasss, Queen! Masquerade Best Attire Award $250 VISA gift card
- Queen’s Jewel Box Hon't: Find your matching card and combination to open the $100 Supano's Prime Steakhouse dinner donated by MBX Events
- Dancing Queen Challenge Dance-Off: Get your dancing shoes on to compete for a $100 Keep Smiling book from Ken Rochon! and tickets to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Wicked Queen’s Poison: Drawing on both historical and fictional wicked queens, correctly identify who inspired each drink to win a $50 gift certificate furnished by Rowantree
- Baltimore Treasure Hon’t: Find the hidden history contained in Lord Baltimore, tag us on Facebook, and be entered to win 4 tickets to Ripley's Believe it or Not! ($120 value pack)
100% of the proceeds will be going to AZIZA PE&CE
- Queen of the Night$0$00$0